Nuxxious

Male

RuneScape
    Username: [Banned]Lordrish07
    Combat Level:
    100/126  (100/126)

MakeOver -- Website Proposal

Post  Nuxxious on Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:22 pm

Okay guys, I asked Pogz about the make over of our Website, He said, He'll talk to schala about this.

Okay. I was planing to change the layout, balak ko na gawing much more HD and 3D'ier.
    Ofcoure Filipino style parin yung concept and yung name and subtitles ng website hindi mababago.

Just like this bit of my work,

**You can take a look some of this, mga Web design Projects ko to nung last term,
    https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.259667574046761.78992.100000105602702

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.209194989094020.60678.100000105602702&type=1

------------------------------------------------------------------

This head name is actually sa RentalCar na ginawa ko before with the help of PhotoShop ofcourse! Smile

ito yung concept na balak kong pagbabasehan sa gagawing HEADNAME layout ng PinoyKantao,

mas astig kung fully HD and 3D ang website diba? Smile

Nag iisip pa ko para sa Background Layout and some small sort og logo things para sa total webpage.

-- So, anong masasabi nyo?

I'll give it a GO para gawin talaga to kung APPROVE kayo sa idea ko. Opinion ko lang to. now nasa sainyo kung ipagpapatuloy ko na iUPGRADE ang website ng PINOYKANTAO! Smile

*If this Proposal is been accepted, give me atleast a half month or less to do the makeover jobs. Smile

Last edited by Rish on Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : gramar check. :)))
    mindcrasy
    Warlord
    Warlord

Male

Re: MakeOver -- Website Proposal

Post  mindcrasy on Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:32 pm

very nice mate
    Rebelprec

Female

RuneScape
    Username:
    Combat Level:
    0/126  (0/126)

Post  Rebelprec on Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:50 pm

nice Smile
    Fearlesss 18
    Site Administrator
    Site Administrator

Female

RuneScape
    Username: Fearlesss 18
    Combat Level:
    108/126  (108/126)

Post  Fearlesss 18 on Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:07 pm

Yes, PLEASE. If Pogz said yes, I'm good with it. Laughing Basag na utak ko sa dito, and I bet you've got more experience. Laughing Let's talk about this, I would like to see more of your Idea.

Let's really get this site into the Modern Philippines. Laughing

OH and BTW, yang sample art mo...Nakita ko na ung Tutorial nan... I just wish ung plan mo for our site would be something different Big Grin

Anyways, Just saying. ROFL

Male

RuneScape
    Combat Level:
    100/126  (100/126)

Post  Nuxxious on Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:39 pm

That's Good! Smile Basic sample nga lang yan pero okay na din. Smile
    Nag-iisip pa ko ng mga layout concept para sa web page background.
    I'll post the REAL LAYOUT soon as possible kapag na construct ko na yung theme. Wink

how about this sample? wut can chu' say 'bout this?

Mahirap kasi mag mix ng colors sa photoshop. *Well, I'm working with that now* hahaha!
    Saka mas okay to para naka ready na ko sa next term ko, Thesis making na kasi.

So Guys, I need more more ideas regards sa gagawin kong Background layout. Smile
    Thanks!
    Feitan

Male

RuneScape
    Username: TWFang
    Combat Level:
    122/126  (122/126)

Post  Feitan on Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:07 pm

Too much shit going in your sig it's giving me a seizure
    pogito007
    Leader
    Leader

Male

RuneScape
    Username: I love PKO
    Combat Level:
    126/136  (126/136)

Post  pogito007 on Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:36 pm

Nice ideas and concept. Lets discuss it further and share more ideas. Also most important spend some time with all of us so you gather all its branches of pko and apply it. My opinion im looking for a concept driven by a long time member that experience the up and downs of pko, the falling and then working as 1 to capture the pride of pko, the sweat of our members activity in the community, the blood we shed to spread pinoy influence, the tears when we miss a piece of pko and he/she returns. The pko love lies with us and if you can gather all of that and merge it into your concept, ill be in a state of "wow, thats pko standards and beyond". With no 3 d effects and no fancy lines, gather a piece of each pko member and apply it, thats pko.

Feitan

Male

RuneScape
    Username: TWFang
    Combat Level:
    122/126  (122/126)

Post  Feitan on Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:46 pm

Does this forum have a rep system?
    Nuxxious

Male

RuneScape
    Combat Level:
    100/126  (100/126)

Post  Nuxxious on Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:56 pm

pogito007 wrote:Nice ideas and concept. Lets discuss it further and share more ideas. Also most important spend some time with all of us so you gather all its branches of pko and apply it. My opinion im looking for a concept driven by a long time member that experience the up and downs of pko, the falling and then working as 1 to capture the pride of pko, the sweat of our members activity in the community, the blood we shed to spread pinoy influence, the tears when we miss a piece of pko and he/she returns. The pko love lies with us and if you can gather all of that and merge it into your concept, ill be in a state of "wow, thats pko standards and beyond". With no 3 d effects and no fancy lines, gather a piece of each pko member and apply it, thats pko.

I'll work on that. Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:33 pm