Jetskuxx in action making absolutely no sense

    Share
    avatar
    Feitan
    Member
    Member

    Male
    Posts : 482
    Age : 22
    Join date : 2010-09-18

    RuneScape
    Username: TWFang
    Combat Level:
    122/126  (122/126)

    Jetskuxx in action making absolutely no sense

    Post  Feitan on Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:16 am


    You guys lash out on me, I lash out on you guys. its as simple as that.
    it ain't rocket science.

    Really? You mean just like what I did? You know joking around?
    Like I said you guys lash out on me, I lash out on you.

    Shut the **** up with your self righteousness
    Things like these happen all the time

    More self righteous bullshit that I am not bothered to reply.

    Also it's pretty clear as day that you guys are biased against me. so

    Discuss
    avatar
    pogito007
    Leader
    Leader

    Male
    Posts : 766
    Age : 37
    Join date : 2010-09-10

    RuneScape
    Username: I love PKO
    Combat Level:
    126/136  (126/136)

    Re: Jetskuxx in action making absolutely no sense

    Post  pogito007 on Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:12 am

    There will be no lashing out in no one in clan. For a fact I was in clan chat when this incident occured and was reported you have did the same thing in clan chat earlier in the day. Its rocket science? With maybe 10-15+ members in clan chat, not one took as it as joke, well maybe just 1. I took it as a joke at first but you went over board. This is actually not the first incident at spamming or should I say you singing whatever that song your singing, its not the first time. I am used to it but couple things you went so should i say "a embarrassment to pko clan." You started taking your bad words and making it public. Remember theres others in the clan chat and i respect you and I should earn or share the same respect back. I know your a smart dude, have you ever accepted a wrong while being in PKO, or its just one way of thinking mind of yours always.

    We had high expectations for you in PKO and will be sad to see you banned because of not respecting others in the clan. You see PKO getting bigger and as a long time PKO great, its time to help unite instead of creating conflict. From you being one of moderators of PKO forum and you just taking your position lower and lower. Hope you come to understand and accept atleast 1 wrong. Did I lash out when you are editing my posts in the forum? The only thing you did is let me down and let the standards of PKO unsatisfactory. PKO is a righteous and respectable clan and if not we are sure 99% and will make it 100%.

    Whats your comment beyonder?

    1st Offence: Flaming and cursing in clan chat
    2nd Offence: Disrespecting high councils/council in clan

    Discipline: Demoted to Lieutenant

    avatar
    Elvoblue
    Badass
    Badass

    Male
    Posts : 210
    Age : 23
    Join date : 2011-01-06

    RuneScape
    Username: PKO Elvoblue
    Combat Level:
    138/138  (138/138)

    Re: Jetskuxx in action making absolutely no sense

    Post  Elvoblue on Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:58 am

    wtf happened?
    avatar
    Fearlesss 18
    Site Administrator
    Site Administrator

    Female
    Posts : 260
    Age : 22
    Join date : 2010-09-06

    RuneScape
    Username: Fearlesss 18
    Combat Level:
    108/126  (108/126)

    Re: Jetskuxx in action making absolutely no sense

    Post  Fearlesss 18 on Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:35 pm

    Beyonder...Tsktsktsk...


    ____________________
    avatar
    hamster
    Warlord
    Warlord

    Male
    Posts : 170
    Join date : 2010-12-12

    RuneScape
    Username: Hamster Go
    Combat Level:
    137/138  (137/138)

    Re: Jetskuxx in action making absolutely no sense

    Post  hamster on Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:26 am



    ____________________
    avatar
    Feitan
    Member
    Member

    Male
    Posts : 482
    Age : 22
    Join date : 2010-09-18

    RuneScape
    Username: TWFang
    Combat Level:
    122/126  (122/126)

    Re: Jetskuxx in action making absolutely no sense

    Post  Feitan on Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:35 am



    I'll post my reply tomorrow after school
    avatar
    pogito007
    Leader
    Leader

    Male
    Posts : 766
    Age : 37
    Join date : 2010-09-10

    RuneScape
    Username: I love PKO
    Combat Level:
    126/136  (126/136)

    Re: Jetskuxx in action making absolutely no sense

    Post  pogito007 on Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:03 am

    Feitan wrote:

    I'll post my reply tomorrow after school


    Try getting active again, your like a lost puppy dog. Takes 1 week to get a reply....

    avatar
    Feitan
    Member
    Member

    Male
    Posts : 482
    Age : 22
    Join date : 2010-09-18

    RuneScape
    Username: TWFang
    Combat Level:
    122/126  (122/126)

    Re: Jetskuxx in action making absolutely no sense

    Post  Feitan on Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:50 pm

    pogito007 wrote:There will be no lashing out in no one in clan. For a fact I was in clan chat when this incident occured and was reported you have did the same thing in clan chat earlier in the day. Its rocket science? With maybe 10-15+ members in clan chat, not one took as it as joke, well maybe just 1. I took it as a joke at first but you went over board. This is actually not the first incident at spamming or should I say you singing whatever that song your singing, its not the first time. I am used to it but couple things you went so should i say "a embarrassment to pko clan." You started taking your bad words and making it public. Remember theres others in the clan chat and i respect you and I should earn or share the same respect back. I know your a smart dude, have you ever accepted a wrong while being in PKO, or its just one way of thinking mind of yours always.
    This post reeks full of bias that it's not even concealable via great wall of text.

    I don't like it

    We had high expectations for you in PKO and will be sad to see you banned because of not respecting others in the clan. You see PKO getting bigger and as a long time PKO great, its time to help unite instead of creating conflict. From you being one of moderators of PKO forum and you just taking your position lower and lower. Hope you come to understand and accept atleast 1 wrong. Did I lash out when you are editing my posts in the forum? The only thing you did is let me down and let the standards of PKO unsatisfactory. PKO is a righteous and respectable clan and if not we are sure 99% and will make it 100%.

    Whats your comment beyonder?

    1st Offence: Flaming and cursing in clan chat
    2nd Offence: Disrespecting high councils/council in clan

    Discipline: Demoted to Lieutenant
    Oh wow.
    You have high expectations from me?
    I barely even go online.

    Sad to see me banned?
    Doesn't look like it.

    Why do I have to respect someone from the internet or for that matter someone whom I'll never meet? You don't impose respect, you earn them.

    Creating conflict?
    Because typing like a fucking retard bothers you guys so much, right?
    You'd rather have scammers in your clan. Good to know.
    Sarcasm is lost on the interwebs.

    Yes because the reason me being de-modded has something to do with me putting a fucking red shirt in his place.
    Actually why would I even care being de-modded on a forum that's basically empty. It doesn't need a moderator.

    Did you lash out on me because blablabla minor shit no one cares about?
    Umm if you lash out on me for something that's as problematic as picking what clothes to wear then, trust me it would be a bad idea.

    Let you down?
    Why did you even expect something out of me anyway?
    The standards of the PKo is pisspoor as it is anyway.
    I'm the only one keeping the quality around here.

    Yay being a respectable and a righteous clan on the interwebs.
    ....

    Is as significant as a flea in a rat.

    Unless you would dedicate your life on runescape.....

    Also

    Try getting active again, your like a lost puppy dog. Takes 1 week to get a reply....
    This analogy makes as much sense as your whole post.



    avatar
    Feitan
    Member
    Member

    Male
    Posts : 482
    Age : 22
    Join date : 2010-09-18

    RuneScape
    Username: TWFang
    Combat Level:
    122/126  (122/126)

    Re: Jetskuxx in action making absolutely no sense

    Post  Feitan on Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:51 pm

    HONESTLY I DON'T REALLY CARE IF I GET BANNED HERE OR WHATNOT.

    IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KICK ME OUT OF THIS CLAN THEN

    DO IT
    avatar
    Elvoblue
    Badass
    Badass

    Male
    Posts : 210
    Age : 23
    Join date : 2011-01-06

    RuneScape
    Username: PKO Elvoblue
    Combat Level:
    138/138  (138/138)

    Re: Jetskuxx in action making absolutely no sense

    Post  Elvoblue on Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:59 pm

    Got to admit some there is a scammer in pko that Christiand douchebag -.-
    avatar
    Elvoblue
    Badass
    Badass

    Male
    Posts : 210
    Age : 23
    Join date : 2011-01-06

    RuneScape
    Username: PKO Elvoblue
    Combat Level:
    138/138  (138/138)

    Re: Jetskuxx in action making absolutely no sense

    Post  Elvoblue on Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:12 pm

    and beyonder for what reason did you spam in the first place anyways?
    avatar
    pogito007
    Leader
    Leader

    Male
    Posts : 766
    Age : 37
    Join date : 2010-09-10

    RuneScape
    Username: I love PKO
    Combat Level:
    126/136  (126/136)

    Re: Jetskuxx in action making absolutely no sense

    Post  pogito007 on Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:00 am

    pogito007 wrote:There will be no lashing out in no one in clan. For a fact I was in clan chat when this incident occured and was reported you have did the same thing in clan chat earlier in the day. Its rocket science? With maybe 10-15+ members in clan chat, not one took as it as joke, well maybe just 1. I took it as a joke at first but you went over board. This is actually not the first incident at spamming or should I say you singing whatever that song your singing, its not the first time. I am used to it but couple things you went so should i say "a embarrassment to pko clan." You started taking your bad words and making it public. Remember theres others in the clan chat and i respect you and I should earn or share the same respect back. I know your a smart dude, have you ever accepted a wrong while being in PKO, or its just one way of thinking mind of yours always.
    This post reeks full of bias that it's not even concealable via great wall of text.

    I don't like it

    We had high expectations for you in PKO and will be sad to see you banned because of not respecting others in the clan. You see PKO getting bigger and as a long time PKO great, its time to help unite instead of creating conflict. From you being one of moderators of PKO forum and you just taking your position lower and lower. Hope you come to understand and accept atleast 1 wrong. Did I lash out when you are editing my posts in the forum? The only thing you did is let me down and let the standards of PKO unsatisfactory. PKO is a righteous and respectable clan and if not we are sure 99% and will make it 100%.

    Whats your comment beyonder?

    1st Offence: Flaming and cursing in clan chat
    2nd Offence: Disrespecting high councils/council in clan

    Discipline: Demoted to Lieutenant
    Oh wow.
    You have high expectations from me?
    I barely even go online.

    Sad to see me banned?
    Doesn't look like it.

    Why do I have to respect someone from the internet or for that matter someone whom I'll never meet? You don't impose respect, you earn them.

    Creating conflict?
    Because typing like a fucking retard bothers you guys so much, right?
    You'd rather have scammers in your clan. Good to know.
    Sarcasm is lost on the interwebs.

    Yes because the reason me being de-modded has something to do with me putting a fucking red shirt in his place.
    Actually why would I even care being de-modded on a forum that's basically empty. It doesn't need a moderator.

    Did you lash out on me because blablabla minor shit no one cares about?
    Umm if you lash out on me for something that's as problematic as picking what clothes to wear then, trust me it would be a bad idea.

    Let you down?
    Why did you even expect something out of me anyway?
    The standards of the PKo is pisspoor as it is anyway.
    I'm the only one keeping the quality around here.

    Yay being a respectable and a righteous clan on the interwebs.
    ....

    Is as significant as a flea in a rat.

    Unless you would dedicate your life on runescape.....

    Also

    Try getting active again, your like a lost puppy dog. Takes 1 week to get a reply....
    This analogy makes as much sense as your whole post.



    OK beyonder its alot simplier than it seems. You have many things going on in your head. One thing at a time or we can work this at these issues all at once.

    First on your comment. " This post reeks full of bias that it's not even concealable via great wall of text."

    My comment its real simple your cursing in publc and offending others, theres a big problem here especially my ate lj is a very nice lady and complaining about you. Now theres a big problem with this issue when you disrespect her well being. And this is only one of the members complaints and many others was lashing out because of your profanity and disrespectfullness. Nothing great wall of text that im trying to say and is all straghtforward and simple....Nice comment though but act more intelligent and dig deeper if you got a complaint about me. So in your quote very concealable I can get 5+ signed names that was in clan chat that was disrespected and this will be good enough for a ban but i pmed every member at that time that you was just singing and happy to be back in clan. But that was the before the profanity started and members went off cc just to avoid your cursing and spamming. That was abuse to me and members and very concealable on a great wall of text. Just let you know, the only person that was supporting you at that time was me. Hope you know that. And that was the one thing that was unconcealable because I private messaged everyone just be patient and youll stop spamming and you'll notice to stop cursing because of underage and others.

    Next: "Oh wow, You have high expectations from me?
    I barely even go online."

    Thanks for the sarcasm and you say you barely go online. This was your answer to my comment about having high expectations. Ok my comment is we "had" high expectations, not have no more. Check back in my post. We had high expectations for you until you started editing peoples posts in forum and Leaders posts in the forum. You became inactive and like you said you barely even go online. So please read again. We had high expectations for you not have.

    Okay next comment: You say " Doesn't look like it." on my comment "will be sad to see you banned."

    Well if thats what it looks. You got some issues to work about yourself because, dont you see me now trying to explain to you "respect others as the way you want to be treated." hope youll learn that.

    Next comment: "Because typing like a fucking retard bothers you guys so much, right?
    You'd rather have scammers in your clan. Good to know.
    Sarcasm is lost on the interwebs."


    This was the answer to my your creating conflict subject. Okay theres a process and away then calling another pko member a fag on there pm. A council for a fact and creating conflict when he was threatened and disrespected by you. What dont you understand about conflict. Now if you have a issue about a member you know where the report abuse on a member in this forum. Simple. Is that clear enough for you. And please explain more about the sarcasm is lost on the interwebs as im explaining to you how we can solve it in detail, you should share the same respect to me.

    Next comment: "Yes because the reason me being de-modded has something to do with me putting a fucking red shirt in his place.
    Actually why would I even care being de-modded on a forum that's basically empty. It doesn't need a moderator."

    Please can we have a clean discussion without cursing. I'm 31 years old and my kids have a more respectful mouth, and there only 5 and 3 years old. The reason you got demotted from the forum moderator is yet a simple answer again. You edited my post and was a security issue upon my posts in the forum. When you say empty, it is not true. Check on the members views and youll see all PKO members viewing everyday. Well also recheck what forum you are in again, it does need a moderator. Simple answer to that is a question to you. Arent your making a complaint which needs a response/reply from a moderator/leader/or council figure of the clan. So we made it clear, your complaint is that forum dont need a moderator because the forum is basically empty and you dont care. Looks like you do care because you are making that complaint but also it dont make sense on what you want.


    Next comment: "Did you lash out on me because blablabla minor shit no one cares about?
    Umm if you lash out on me for something that's as problematic as picking what clothes to wear then, trust me it would be a bad idea."

    I dont undertand but this was not minor and this statement sounds more like a threat..And you must follow rules as the same as others. Respect others is most important and if you cant respect others, this clan will move on without you. Simple, no respect, you dont belong here.

    Next comment: "Let you down?
    Why did you even expect something out of me anyway?
    The standards of the PKo is pisspoor as it is anyway.
    I'm the only one keeping the quality around here.

    Yay being a respectable and a righteous clan on the interwebs."


    I expect , wait you keeping the quality lol...Lets be honest, you just said you barely log in, you barely know new members and how the clan has grown. Pisspoor.. We met our goal in your PKO 1 year anniversary. I bet you didnt event attend it. Well thats what you call quality? Piss poor? you have to find a better word than that. PKO is pushing for 200+ members in Runescape and with the effort of each other. And we will move on with out you and please chose 1 side of the road. You say you dont care about things and then in the other side you make complaints and say you maintain the quailty of PKO.
    I expect respect for each other and know that there underage and older members that might take offence.
    I already answered that already about that expectations. Your 2nd question.

    And yay, i feel like a kid again. hmmm a little sarcasm with yours.



    Let me end it with your closing comments:

    "Is as significant as a flea in a rat.

    Unless you would dedicate your life on runescape.....

    Also

    Try getting active again, your like a lost puppy dog. Takes 1 week to get a reply....

    This analogy makes as much sense as your whole post."


    Please just keep your complaints simple and to the point, i dont appreciate flamming.. Let me explain my analogy which makes perfect sense which actually you answered it for yourself in your post if you look back.


    Try getting active again, your like a lost puppy dog. Takes 1 week to get a reply....

    This analogy was towards your current status of PKO, its very easy to figure this analogy...hmmm

    To make it in your terms it means, your inactive and when you show up your a lost member that know updates of the clan or new members of the clan....see you next week.


    Pogito007 PKO LEADER
    EX PS GENERAL
    EX TBZ WARLORD
    EX PK LEADER


    Last edited by pogito007 on Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:25 am; edited 1 time in total

    avatar
    Feitan
    Member
    Member

    Male
    Posts : 482
    Age : 22
    Join date : 2010-09-18

    RuneScape
    Username: TWFang
    Combat Level:
    122/126  (122/126)

    Re: Jetskuxx in action making absolutely no sense

    Post  Feitan on Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:18 pm

    All I can say is


    QUOTE MY WHOLE POST THE NEXT TIME
    STOP TAKING THINGS OUT OF CONTEXT
    avatar
    pogito007
    Leader
    Leader

    Male
    Posts : 766
    Age : 37
    Join date : 2010-09-10

    RuneScape
    Username: I love PKO
    Combat Level:
    126/136  (126/136)

    Re: Jetskuxx in action making absolutely no sense

    Post  pogito007 on Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:30 pm

    Feitan wrote:All I can say is


    QUOTE MY WHOLE POST THE NEXT TIME
    STOP TAKING THINGS OUT OF CONTEXT

    Nty I rather quote each comment and explain each of your comments/complaints in detail. And please dont tell me what to do because I sure dont tell you what to do just respect everyone in clan and a little of integrity on what you do. We are here to discuss diba..What am I or what part is out of context? Please explain. As in your first post. You say "discuss." Im looking forward to reasons why you dont respect others in clan chat and not one apology from you yet.

    avatar
    Feitan
    Member
    Member

    Male
    Posts : 482
    Age : 22
    Join date : 2010-09-18

    RuneScape
    Username: TWFang
    Combat Level:
    122/126  (122/126)

    Re: Jetskuxx in action making absolutely no sense

    Post  Feitan on Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:23 pm

    pogito007 wrote:
    Feitan wrote:All I can say is


    QUOTE MY WHOLE POST THE NEXT TIME
    STOP TAKING THINGS OUT OF CONTEXT

    Im looking forward to reasons why you dont respect others in clan chat and not one apology from you yet.
    As I said you don't impose respect you earn them

    That is taking things out of context
    avatar
    pogito007
    Leader
    Leader

    Male
    Posts : 766
    Age : 37
    Join date : 2010-09-10

    RuneScape
    Username: I love PKO
    Combat Level:
    126/136  (126/136)

    Re: Jetskuxx in action making absolutely no sense

    Post  pogito007 on Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:40 pm

    Feitan wrote:
    pogito007 wrote:
    Feitan wrote:All I can say is


    QUOTE MY WHOLE POST THE NEXT TIME
    STOP TAKING THINGS OUT OF CONTEXT

    Im looking forward to reasons why you dont respect others in clan chat and not one apology from you yet.
    As I said you don't impose respect you earn them

    That is taking things out of context

    Calling people with abusive and sensored words is way of earning respect?
    Being respectful is knowing and understanding theres other people around you and in this particular case people in the clan chat got offended.

    avatar
    Fearlesss 18
    Site Administrator
    Site Administrator

    Female
    Posts : 260
    Age : 22
    Join date : 2010-09-06

    RuneScape
    Username: Fearlesss 18
    Combat Level:
    108/126  (108/126)

    Re: Jetskuxx in action making absolutely no sense

    Post  Fearlesss 18 on Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:20 pm

    Bro, You've got serious problems

    Beyonder, Nakakaawa ka.

    I'm no Psychologist pero I'm sure may pinagdadaanan ka kaya ka nagkakaganyan. Siguro talaga ang laki laki ng problema mo kaya ka ganyan. Ewan ko kung saan, Siguro Kinamumuhian ka ng pamilya mo, siguro nagaaway magulang mo, siguro may sakit isa sa magulang mo, siguro hindi mo sila nakilala, siguro namatay ng pareho, siguro iniwan ka na nila, siguro binubugbog ka nila, siguro nasa abroad sila, siguro hindi nila naaappreciate ung mga ginagawa mo para sakanila..Or baka naman Love life ang problema mo. Lagi kang busted, wala kang mahanap na Girlfriend, may gusto ng iba ung gusto mo, o sadyang bigo ka lang sa pagibig. O baka naman sa School and friends, Siguro pressured ka sa school, or bullied by your friends, siguro outcast ka, or no one wants to talk to you, or baka ikaw ung super genius na sa sobrang talino nabababliw na. Madami, madaming pwedeng problema. Siguro, hindi yan lahat un.


    Alam mo, Don't deny it..I've probably mentioned your problem above or maybe I got close. Hindi mo pwedeng ikatwiran na "Trip mo lang" mangaway or talagang yan ang point of view mo. The things na nangyayari sayo affects your psychological thinking. Hindi basta basta lalabas yang mga salitang yan galing sayo. Malaking factor sa utak natin yung mga bagay bagay na nangyayari sa buhay mo. Being mean sa Internet is, on what I believe, is your only outlet. Dito mo lang nabubuhos lahat ng problema mo. Dito mo na e-express ung galit mo.

    Dre, You have a psychological problem. Nakakaawa ka.


    ____________________
    avatar
    Elvoblue
    Badass
    Badass

    Male
    Posts : 210
    Age : 23
    Join date : 2011-01-06

    RuneScape
    Username: PKO Elvoblue
    Combat Level:
    138/138  (138/138)

    Re: Jetskuxx in action making absolutely no sense

    Post  Elvoblue on Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:35 pm

    Beyonder can be nice sometimes but i don't really get why he acts aggressively.
    avatar
    Feitan
    Member
    Member

    Male
    Posts : 482
    Age : 22
    Join date : 2010-09-18

    RuneScape
    Username: TWFang
    Combat Level:
    122/126  (122/126)

    Re: Jetskuxx in action making absolutely no sense

    Post  Feitan on Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:11 pm

    Fearlesss 18 wrote:Stupid uneducated post



    The master of wit is at work here.
    avatar
    Feitan
    Member
    Member

    Male
    Posts : 482
    Age : 22
    Join date : 2010-09-18

    RuneScape
    Username: TWFang
    Combat Level:
    122/126  (122/126)

    Re: Jetskuxx in action making absolutely no sense

    Post  Feitan on Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:54 am

    Fearlesss 18 wrote:Bro, You've got serious problems

    Beyonder, Nakakaawa ka.

    I'm no Psychologist pero I'm sure may pinagdadaanan ka kaya ka nagkakaganyan. Siguro talaga ang laki laki ng problema mo kaya ka ganyan. Ewan ko kung saan, Siguro Kinamumuhian ka ng pamilya mo, siguro nagaaway magulang mo, siguro may sakit isa sa magulang mo, siguro hindi mo sila nakilala, siguro namatay ng pareho, siguro iniwan ka na nila, siguro binubugbog ka nila, siguro nasa abroad sila, siguro hindi nila naaappreciate ung mga ginagawa mo para sakanila..Or baka naman Love life ang problema mo. Lagi kang busted, wala kang mahanap na Girlfriend, may gusto ng iba ung gusto mo, o sadyang bigo ka lang sa pagibig. O baka naman sa School and friends, Siguro pressured ka sa school, or bullied by your friends, siguro outcast ka, or no one wants to talk to you, or baka ikaw ung super genius na sa sobrang talino nabababliw na. Madami, madaming pwedeng problema. Siguro, hindi yan lahat un.


    Alam mo, Don't deny it..I've probably mentioned your problem above or maybe I got close. Hindi mo pwedeng ikatwiran na "Trip mo lang" mangaway or talagang yan ang point of view mo. The things na nangyayari sayo affects your psychological thinking. Hindi basta basta lalabas yang mga salitang yan galing sayo. Malaking factor sa utak natin yung mga bagay bagay na nangyayari sa buhay mo. Being mean sa Internet is, on what I believe, is your only outlet. Dito mo lang nabubuhos lahat ng problema mo. Dito mo na e-express ung galit mo.

    Dre, You have a psychological problem. Nakakaawa ka.
    I'm sorry
    I just can't get over how stupid this whole post is.

    I mean it's not like I constantly do these things right?

    Please just get out of this thread.

    You don't know what you're talking about.
    Not to mention your whole post is a gigantic red herring.

    It has no concern nor connection to the topic in hand.
    In short you're just making a scene.

    Get out of my thread, that'd be your best contribution to me.
    avatar
    Feitan
    Member
    Member

    Male
    Posts : 482
    Age : 22
    Join date : 2010-09-18

    RuneScape
    Username: TWFang
    Combat Level:
    122/126  (122/126)

    Re: Jetskuxx in action making absolutely no sense

    Post  Feitan on Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:58 am

    On the same merit I can also claim that you're a deranged killer, a pedophile, a masochist. You support extra judicial killings. You think you're cool because you're a rebel. You think revenge killing is justified. You have an extremely obtuse understanding of life.

    Why? Because I say so.
    avatar
    pogito007
    Leader
    Leader

    Male
    Posts : 766
    Age : 37
    Join date : 2010-09-10

    RuneScape
    Username: I love PKO
    Combat Level:
    126/136  (126/136)

    Re: Jetskuxx in action making absolutely no sense

    Post  pogito007 on Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:17 pm

    Feitan wrote:On the same merit I can also claim that you're a deranged killer, a pedophile, a masochist. You support extra judicial killings. You think you're cool because you're a rebel. You think revenge killing is justified. You have an extremely obtuse understanding of life.

    Why? Because I say so.

    Topic closed. We discussed what you have commented and had to complained about. You wanted a discussion and other people commented and provided there opinions. This was a public issue/issues which in conclusion was considered a family issue. You wanted a discussion but at the same time you wanted other out of the thread. In my understanding you took no responsiblity of your flaws or actions which you avoided and accepted no answer to your disrespect to others. You say you have to earn respect but really you put youself in your own defeat. In terms of you wqnt respect but you offend the whole clan with words of abuse.
    This topic must closed because when people try to talk common sense to you, your best words is "you make no sense", which is really common sense. Its hard to change a mans mindset when he hqs no common sense in there vocabulary.
    This has became a spamming topic and yet again turning it a abusive one by judging someone when they only want to help.

    Three things I hope you learn. Integrity, respect others as the same way you want to be treated, and only god can judge a person.

    Pogito007


    Sponsored content

    Re: Jetskuxx in action making absolutely no sense

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:23 pm